http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

How to setup TWC email On IMAP settings?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arianamartinus

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: How to setup TWC email On IMAP settings? Reply with quote

Hi friends
I have using TWC email account and I have wanted to setup TWC email on IMAP settings. So, please tell me how do I this. Give me simple steps.
ashleygray

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:10 am    Post subject: How to setup TWC email On IMAP settings? Reply with quote

IMAP settings:
• Account Type: IMAP
• Incoming Mail Server: mail.twc.com
• Incoming Server: IMAP port: 993
• Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): mail.twc.com
• Outgoing Server: SMTP port: 587
• Inbound & Outbound User Name: Enter full email address, which could be YOURNAME@roadrunner.com, YOURNAME@[Division].rr.com or YOURNAME@twc.com.
• Inbound & Outbound Password: Email Password (same as WebMail)
• SMTP Server Requires Authentication: Checked

| www RR com | RR mail login | TimeWarner email login |
rrcomlogin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) is a mail protocol used for accessing email on a remote web server from a local client. IMAP and POP3 are the two most commonly used Internet mail protocols for retrieving emails. Both protocols are supported by all modern email clients and web servers.

rr email login | road runner web mail | rr com
sarasmithca

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Step 1: Open your outlook account in your required system.

Step 2: Then on the outlook account, move to the file tab.

Step 3: Click on the ‘file’ button, and then move to the next step.

Step 4: There click on then ‘add account’ which is present in the right side of the page.

Step 5: Click on the ‘manually configure server settings or Additional server types’ then move further.

Step 6: Choose the ‘internet E-mail’ as your account type, then type your full email address of your roadrunner mail and even the password.

Step 7: From the account type, choose the ‘account type’ and enter there ‘pop-server.domain.rr.com’ as incoming mail server.

Step 8: And as the outgoing server mail, enter ‘smtp-server.domain.rr.com’ and then move to the next level.

Step 9: There type your roadrunner username and then password in the required field, and near the remember password, click on that option.

Step 10: After that click on the next option.

Step 11: Now it will redirect you to verify your roadrunner email, and when you have doen with that click on the ‘close’ button.

Step 12: Finally click on the ‘finish’ button by adding the roadrunner to outlook account.

Thanks

RR Email Login | www RR com | Roadrunner Webmail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: