http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Where to see Reflection Photos and a bit about them

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Photographing reflections on bubbles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Blob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Where to see Reflection Photos and a bit about them Reply with quote

The home page, http://www.bigbubblers.com/
may still have the face reflection that got me thinking about the cool effects that can come from reflections on bubbles. I expect at least one album in the gallery here will also have some great examples.
prin1113ci

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Where to see Reflection Photos and a bit about them Reply with quote

This effect has been used everywhere in advertising . It's very easy to do and drag them inward to make the text smaller or outward to make it larger .

IT Support
Staur Lee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainfall also tends to change the apparent color and depth of surfaces such as streets, flora and even buildings. Whether it's raining while you photograph or not, puddles also have the ability to transform above-ground scenery into painted and distorted reflections of reality. make face thinner
farikajenny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inspired by a scene in the movie Blade Runner, where there's a close-up shot of the human eye with fire reflected on the pupil and iris, Heeks decided he wanted to web design company reading try his hand at photographing reflections in the eyes. One day, however, that all changed.
Staur Lee

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to me now you should start body building and eat meet and fresh vegetables and rice how much you can eat 6 daily eat and get good result.   incontinence products for men
Staur Lee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings for the cool website. Check my bubbles photos and videos. amarillo event photographer
Staur Lee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just about all A-frame house plans include similar features: steep, pitched roofs designed to shed heavy snow that extend almost all the way to the ground, and large, wide windows that let in a large amount of sunlight.
sienna shaker kitchen cabinets
wowgold5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: A very unique perspective for your article Reply with quote

A very unique perspective for your article, I agree with your point of view.I also hope that you are at work is to be able to relax, this is what I recommend to your game, you can click on http://www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa14coins/
maliha3492

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. And I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
maliha3492

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. And I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
gamestar01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life is not like a train to pass through each stage of life. Life always go forward, never leave.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Photographing reflections on bubbles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: