http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

It's not just in the looks department that FIFA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Photographing reflections on bubbles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fifacoinszzz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:29 pm    Post subject: It's not just in the looks department that FIFA Reply with quote

Improved, too, are the menu screens, with more "live" information provided as you log in each day, including, quite delightfully, a selection of the best goals from the past week's buy fifa 16 coins FIFA that autoplays on the main home screen. FIFA very much sets the bar when it comes to how a football game should look and sound, and it's managed to somehow raise that bar yet again.
It's not just in the looks department that FIFA leads the pack. Ultimate Team has, for the last few years, been my favourite way to play football games, and returns offering the same potent mix of competitive play and collectible-card squad-building. I was particularly excited this year when I heard about Draft Mode. Those that play Hearthstone will be familiar with the concept; you're given a random deck of players with which to assemble a team, and your understanding of the Chemistry system, the pros and cons of different formations, and even real-life football knowledge is all put the test as you take on other scratch teams.
fifa 16 coins for sale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Photographing reflections on bubbles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: